tour by a luxury boat to the most beautiful areas of Bocas del Toro islands. you will see the egrets, pelicans, dolphins, and pass by the indigenous villages. you will marvel at the hidden canals, dolphins jumping, hummingbirds darting parrots squawking, and howler monkeys hooting upon your arrival. A cacophony of oneness, rainforest, and sea.
Take the adventure loop trail to one of the highest points in Bocas del Toro Archipelago. the natives call this vista “the edge of forever”. you will follow the trail to the Jurassic lost river trail. Walk through the chocolate forest learning insights into chocolate making (and maybe experiencing it too!), and stand on the Columbus passage where Christopher Columbus became the first Bocas del Toro tourist!
Enjoy a fresh coconut drink and bites, passion fruit, plantain chips, with soft drinks and bottled water available.
Misty Moonlight features private docks for arrival and departure, private swimming areas with islets all around you, lush landscapes, and adventure that awaits at every turn.
Destress and Detox the day away at Misty Moonlight.
Day Pass Includes:
- Round Trip Boat Transportation via Bocas del Toros
- Adventure Awaiting on the Columbus Passage
- Welcome Coconut and 2 Complementary Waters
- Swimming and Snorkeling access at Private Pier
- paddle-boarding and kayaking access
- snorkels and beach towels provided
- Adventure trail hike to the Edge of Forever
- Incredible Caribbean lunch
- Photography available for an additional cost
DAY PASS AVAILABLE Monday through Friday
5 person minimum. private tours are available.
leaving Bocas Town 8:45 am pier taxi 25. leaving Loma Partida 2:30 pm arrival back at Bocas Town 3 pm.